Member Benefits Program
As a member of the Ontario College of Trades, we’re working to provide you discounts on various services.
Note: It’s important that you provide us with an email address so we can update you about these opportunities and other important information.
Health and Dental Insurance
Members of the Ontario College of Trades can save on medical costs not covered by their government plan with the Health and Dental Insurance Plans offered by Manulife.
Health and Dental Insurance for College members can cover healthcare expenses such as prescription drugs, dental care, eye care, registered therapists, and much more.
- Several coverage options
- No waiting periods or deductibles
- Fast, convenient claims submission
For more information, no-obligation quotes, or to apply online, visit www.memberhealthplan.com/ocot or call 1-877-252-6138.
Home, Auto and Business Insurance
The College has negotiated a member discount program with Breckles Insurance to offer a wide range of services at a reduced rate. College members can now receive:
- Additional discount on car insurance when combined with home insurance
- Customer who are claims-free, mortgage-free or non-smokers will be recognized
- No interest or service charges on some payment plans
- Access to commercial lines and insurance products (liability, vehicle, equipment and tool floater).
For more information and to get your no obligation quote, please contact:
Call Toll-free: 1-855-840-6268
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Manulife Financial is offering a special Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) to College members. The benefits are:
- Lower investment management fees – Take advantage of the competitive investment management fees (IMFs) offered to College members that are not available to individuals. Lower fees leave more money in your retirement plan.
- Leading fund managers – Through the group RRSP you have access to some of the world’s leading fund managers. Many of these funds aren’t available to individual investors.
- A convenient way to save – Making regular contributions directly from your bank account makes it easier to commit to saving consistently.
- Valuable electronic retirement planning tools — College members have access to great tools and other resources to help make your retirement planning easier.
College members can set retirement income goals, create a plan to achieve it and track progress.
Learn more today: 1-888-727-7766 , Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm ET
With the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) now in effect, Constant Contact, a leading email marketing tool, is offering members of the College a better way to ensure their email marketing campaigns are CASL compliant.
Members of the College are eligible for discounts on all prepaid premiums for any of Constant Contacts products and services. Members can choose between a 20 percent discount for prepaying six months of service or a 25 percent discount for prepaying one year of service.
Constant Contact is a powerful, easy-to-use, yet inexpensive web-based marketing tool that will:
- Help you develop and find new customers
- Improve your relationship with your existing customers
- Ensure compliance with CASL regulations
To learn more about Constant Contact and to take advantage of the free 60-day trial click here or call Greg Bowes at (905) 305-6509.
For background on CASL, please click here.
Want to see more discounts?
The College is looking to partner with other organizations to provide its members with more discounts on a wide variety of products and services. So tell us what other kinds of discounts you would like to see. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.