The Ontario College of Trades (the College) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, striving for openness and transparency in its hiring processes. All potential candidates and partners are encouraged to regularly monitor the website for updates to the available positions. The College would like to thank everyone for their interest in our opportunities.
The College is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
The College is an industry-led organization that will protect public interest by regulating and promoting the skilled trades. As a first of its kind in North America, the College puts decision-making back in the hands of skilled tradespeople. The College will promote the skilled trades as a career of first choice for young people, and work with industry professionals to find solutions to matters that affect the skilled trades system.
The College is looking for smart, team-oriented people who can get things done. We offer a range of career opportunities for people interested in contributing to our important mandate. At the Ontario College of Trades, we believe in providing a positive and supportive work environment for our employees and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Enforcement Officer – Permanent Full-Time (pdf) – Screening – No Longer Accepting Applications
- Compliance Officer – Permanent Full-Time (pdf) – Screening – No Longer Accepting Applications
- Director, Information Technology – Permanent Full-Time (pdf) – Screening – No Longer Accepting Applications
- Trade Analyst – Contract (pdf) – Interviewing – No Longer Accepting Applications
- Client Services Consultant (8 positions) – Contract (pdf) – Interviewing – No Longer Accepting Applications
- Payroll, HRIS & Benefits Specialist – Permanent Full-Time (pdf) – Screening – No Longer Accepting Applications
Note: If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, please download the software.
Click here for more information.